Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

The Boys are Back!!


Meet adorable Raymond, Garrett and their beautiful mom, Carole (do you remember seeing them during Christmas of 2009?).  They were kind enough to book another session with me at The Little Red Barn (with wonderful Shannon) 
on Easter weekend and could not have been more fun to be with and boy have they grown!
(and Carole has never looked better)

Photographing these two kids gave me a glimpse into motherhood a few years from now with my own little boy and it looks like I am gonna be doing a LOT of running!!!

Carole, thanks so much for coming back again to work with me and for being such a delight to be around!  I look forward to watching your boys grow and sharing their energy each time we get together!

Enjoy!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment