Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Swooning and Swarming...

Saturday was a BIG day full of brand new clients who had booked mini-sessions with Smooch through Shannon and her fantastic store The Little Red Barn.  

I will admit that I was feeling exhausted after a few busy shooting days and rough nights sleep the night prior and could not shake it off UNTIL I got sight of Dominic and baby Jaxon. 

OMG...they are sooo cute and Dominic could not have been more handsome, polite and sweet with a smile that could light up the moon.  He was simply charming....

And Jaxon?  Cutest little thing with the most GORGEOUS hair and eyes! Oh my this family is gonna have some girls swooning and swarming someday...

Feast your eyes on these two little ones and time yourself to see how long it takes to fall in love with them. 

BIG smooches to my new buddies D & J and thanks to their fantastic grandparents for bringing them to see me!

Three, Two, One...




"Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero."
                                                                           -Marc Brown














































No comments:

Post a Comment