Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Light, Love and Laughter...


These were the three elements that surrounded us last Friday as we shot this beautiful family in the historic, lovely & peaceful town of San Juan Capistrano, Ca.

Meet Michelle, Lloyd and their two little cuties Lauren & Jack.  

Michele and I were raised in the quaint town of Temple City, Ca which was a GREAT place to grow up (I can honestly say that I get how great it was now that I am a parent).  My dad coached the boys in little league and her dad coached us girls in softball (Michele was a MUCH better player than I was).

Michelle and I re-connected on Facebook several months ago after a figuring out that a friend of hers was also a client of mine.  This was a cool & serendipitous coincidence and we all marveled at what a small world it truly is!.  Luckily she liked my work too and decided to book a session with me for her family portraits.  We have so much in common all these years later and it was a joy to see her again.  Some things are simply meant to be!

I took the train down to SJC (which is becoming an new and welcome trend for me) and they made the drive to meet me at the train station.  We were all anxious to get started so we wandered off with the kids excited about finding roosters, wildflowers and eating ice cream (a well deserved treat on a hot day).

As you can see, we had a great afternoon together and were blown away by the variety of beautiful places to shoot.  Each corner we turned was prettier than the last and the light became more gorgeous as the day went on.  

Michele and Lloyd, thanks for a spectacular day and for bringing all of your beauty and joy along with you.  

Oh, and your KIDS. ARE. ADORABLE!


RIP Coach B
You are deeply loved and missed by your family and friends
















































No comments:

Post a Comment