Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!


Wow! Another year has come and gone and we are celebrating Mothers day once again.  In my mind, there is no more important day to share pictures of all the amazing mothers in our lives and celebrate them for all the beauty, kindness, generosity and love they bring to this crazy world.  

I have the privilege of working and photographing hundreds of mothers each year and because I too am a mother, the unspoken bond between us (and the understanding I share for cranky babies and tantrum throwing toddlers) makes each photo shoot very sweet and special.  

I am ever so grateful for all the mom's who have put themselves and their beautiful families in front of my lens and I love taking the time to show off some of my favorite mothering moments from the year!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

























No comments:

Post a Comment