Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Singing in the Rain...


"I never liked the rain until I walked through it with you,
Every thunder cloud that came was one more I might not get through.
On the darkest day there’s always light and now I see it too,
But I never liked the rain until I walked through it with you.
I hear it falling in the night and filling up my mind
All the heaven’s rivers come to light and I see it all unwind
I hear it talking through the trees and on the window pane
And when I hear it I just can’t believe I never liked the rain..."
- Clint Black

_____________________________________________________________

God Bless you Reid family!  I adore each and every one of you and am so happy to be in your universe.  Thanks for an amazing, sweet, loving and wet day together.  You made my heart warm by just being near you.

HUGS!!!!


















1 comment:

  1. We loved Singing in the rain with you too! Big Hugs back at ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete