Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Kazoku (Family)

How do you say "Family" in Japanese?  

"Kazoku"

How do you demonstrate the love of a Family in a Japanese Garden? 

You spend some time with these guys...

Thanks for an amazing day McNeal Family.  My heart is fuller just by spending time with you.



Arigatou gozaimasu!!!


"To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right."


- Confucius





















Using a bit of ring flash for fun :)

You made me gasp when I saw this image Silvia!










4 comments:

  1. What a lovely collection of images and a great location. I love the ones of mum and daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful clean images. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a photogenic family! Really lovely images and some beautiful poses!

    ReplyDelete