Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Beauty and the Beach


I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph this beautiful family a couple of weekends ago during a workshop I attended in Huntington Beach, CA with the amazing woman and photographer Me Ra Koh. 

Photography workshops are wonderful for fine tuning photography skills, bonding with like minded people and un-learning bad habits that might have been formed (oh, yes...I too had a few!).  

I was lucky to meet and photograph fellow photographer, Tana from San Diego and her 2 beautiful kids. We ran them around the beach a bit to get out of all the sun we had that day and found reprieve in the shade of a bright blue lifeguard tower!  The family were such great sports and happen to be very photogenic as well.  

I am so glad to have met Tana & her clan and we got some amazing shots of them loving one another (which clearly comes very naturally for them).  

Enjoy!























No comments:

Post a Comment