Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Smooch Studio Portraits!


These are some shots from a commercial shoot I did for some very successful (and might I add...great looking!) real estate agents in the Los Alamitos, Long Beach area. Tim is the new Admiral for the Catalina Island Yacht Club and needed a portrait for the Admirals wall (my work is on 3 Yacht club walls now...yippee!). Tim & Lynnette were really great to work with and this shoot gave me the opportunity to cut my teeth in my new studio and with my new backdrop! The new outdoor studio has gorgeous natural light galore and the ability to shoot almost all hours of the day! I am very excited to expand on this part of my business but my heart will always be doing on location shooting. Thanks Tim and Lynnette for a fun and educational photo session!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment