Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Hot day...cool couple!

I was so lucky to have the opportunity to shoot my very first engagement session with the fantastic, very cool and very good looking Rachel and Dan at the University of Redlands campus last Saturday.  

Rachel and Dan are both in law enforcement and have very busy and very conflicting schedules (even writing this is a serious understatement).  We had a hard time making this shoot happen with their schedules but I am so glad we did because we had fun, got sweaty and they WORKED IT OUT in the 90 degree heat!!!  

Rachel and Dan, you guys are a lovely, kind and loving couple and I cannot wait to photograph your beautiful wedding in 2 months!  Thank you for a fun (albeit scorching hot) morning together and thanks for not drawing your guns or arresting me for my bad jokes...  

See you in October!!!

     



















































No comments:

Post a Comment